Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sudden move!!

I'm so excited!! as you might have figured out from the blog, I've been planning to move to Basel for a while. Barry left last week and started his new job on Monday and I had resigned myself to living in Dundee until Christmas. But then I got a call from my future boss yesterday saying he finally got money organized but I need to start on the 1st October! So I'm moving on the 28th of September....I'm sooooo excited that's it's finally happening (it's been about two years in the planning) and daunted by packing up all my kitchenstuff! somehow it'll all fit, but it might be a bit quite on the blog in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't go!!!!!!

Tangara said...

We are so excited for you! Do continue to write your entries, even if Barry goes into detail about The Swiss Oddities, you can enlighten us on the food and the wine!...you are, after all, an expert after Saturday's wine tasting. Will be starting the blogging thing myself soon. I promise! xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant news!!!!! You're going to love it here!!