Thursday, March 02, 2006

A very belated birthday present

My parents kindly agreed to sponsor me to buy a digital camera for my birthday. It took me about a month to decide so after a long internal debate I finally settled on this digital camera. It’s unbelievable how much choice there is out there and in the end, the reason I picked this one was that the first digital camera I came into contact with was a Sony. Not very scientific I’m afraid. So it arrived in the post today and here’s the first picture. We made a very nice Chana Masala and it tasted just as good as it looks. This should make blogging a lot easier as I don’t have to wait to finish my film, get it developed, scan the pictures and more. However, I think/hope I’ll still keep using my SLR and medium format camera for all my other photography!

No comments: