Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Celebrating....

Crack open the champagne....or Prosecco in this case!! My second paper has just been accepted! I'm over the moon as I've been waiting for this a long long long time. The first time I sent it off was in Nov 2004 and 2.5 years later it finally happend. For me this is a pretty big deal as I'm on a one year contract at the moment and have to find my own funding for my research project some time this year. So being able to add this to my CV is a huge deal! We celebrated with a lovely bottle of Prosecco, my new favourite drink!

4 comments:

Tangara said...

Gratulierung! Hope the celebrations go well into the weekend. Love from Bath!

Anonymous said...

Well done Eva and congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Eva!! Congratulations on the paper!! Onwards and upwards!!

Di

CanadianSwiss said...

That's wonderful news. Congrats, Eva! Not to mention a great excuse for ploppin' open a bottle, eh? ;)